Our technical services team has the ability to provide unbiased material selection advice on commercially available solutions and even ideas that have yet to be imagined.
With a full understanding of product requirements (Environmental, Chemical Exposure, Improved co-efficient of friction, UV Resistance and Cost Savings), our team can provide options and insight on how to meet the demands of the application while implementing them into your process.
We offer our customers the following services:
- Onsite and phone assistance for process evaluations of new and existing production.
- In depth single or multiple cause evaluation for defect correction through systematic problem solving in order to identify and verify all potential causes.
- Molded part defect evaluation and review for corrective actions.
- Scrap rate study and evaluation for improvement.
- Material modifications through additive blending.
- Material consolidation review and process trials to reduce similar materials.
- Advantage and disadvantage outline for similar materials per application.
- The generation of market data and application literature specific to applications and materials.
- Provide baseline ASTM testing.
- Polymer component identification.